The following requirements must be met to become an Administrative Agent:
- To be a Spanish citizen or a foreign citizen, resident in Spain, from a country that grants reciprocity of titles and categories.
- To be of full legal age.
- Not having been sentenced to penalties that disqualify from the exercise of public functions.
- To pass the admission exams required or to hold an Official University Master’s Degree in Administrative management, recognized by this General Council.
- To apply for the Diploma of Administrative Agent.
- To be a member of any of the Professional Associations of Administrative Agents.
In this link, you may access the information related to the latest admission tests to access the profession of Administrative Agent, that were carried out in April 2019.
These are the Universities that grant the Official University Master’s Degree in Administrative Management for the academic year 2019-20 are:
- University of Alicante
- Abat Oliba University (Barcelona)
- University of Barcelona
- University of Lleida
- San Antonio Catholic University (Murcia)
- Pablo de Olavide University (Seville)
- Catholic University of Valencia San Vicente Mártir
- University of Zaragoza
- University of Salamanca
- Polytechnic University of Valencia