After passing the relevant admission tests or one of the Master’s Degrees in Administrative Management recognized by this General Council, any interested party may apply for the granting of the Official Diploma of Administrative Agent, which can be directly submitted to this General Council or handled through our different Associations.
To that effect, the following documents must be provided:
- Application to obtain the Diploma of Administrative Agent, according to the relevant form model.
- ID card or any other document evidencing the identity and nationality.
- 3. In case of having passed one of the Official University Master’s Degrees in Administrative Management recognized by this General Council, a certified photocopy of said Degree or any temporary supplementary certification that has the same legal value and that incorporates the number of the National Registry of Official University Graduates signed by the Rector.
- 4. In case of having passed the Admission Exam to the profession, a certified photocopy of the University Degree required for the admission to such Exam, or any temporary supplementary certification that has the same legal value and that incorporates the number of the National Registry of Official University Graduates signed by the Rector. When this degree has been obtained in another country, supporting documentation evidencing its homologation must be provided. In the case of foreigners from third countries residing in Spain, an accreditation of the reciprocity of titles and rights with their State of origin must be provided.
- 5. Receipt of the payment of the fees for the issue of the Diploma, for the amount of 150 euros, to be paid in the account number ES64 0081 7110 9000 0222 4225. . ( Beneficiary: Consejo General de Gestores Administrativos.) Concept: First and last name and “Título de Gestor”.”.
This documentation should be sent to this General Council by post or personally delivered at the Council’s headquarters or in any of the Official Associations of Administrative Agents
Once this documentation has been properly verified, the General Council will issue the Single Certificate confirming the granting of the Administrative Agent Diploma (CUE) and will subsequently issue such Official Administrative Agent Diploma. With any of these documents, the interested party may apply for membership in any of the twenty-two Professional Associations spread throughout the national territory.
For those candidates who have passed the admission exam in any of the calls convened by the General Council, they may request (according to the relevant form) a certificate indicating that they have passed such tests; however, they will not be able to practice the profession or to apply for membership. In this case, the fees for the issuance of this certificate are 20 euros that will also be paid in the account number ES64 0081 7110 9000 0222 4225 . (Beneficiary: Consejo General de Gestores Administrativos, Concept: Name and surnames and “Certificado Acreditativo” ). The remaining procedures and documentation are the same as in the case of the issue of the CUE and the Administrative Agent Diploma mentioned above.