Agreements for on-line formalities
- TAX AGENCY OF THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF MADRID
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Madrid.
- TAX AGENCY OF THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF EXTREMADURA
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Extremadura
- TAX AGENCY OF THE GENERALITAT VALENCIANA
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Valencia
- TAX AGENCY OF THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF ANDALUCIA
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Andalucía.
- TAX AGENCY OF THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF GALICIA
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Galicia.
- TAX AGENCY OF THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF ASTURIAS
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Asturias.
- TAX AGENCY OF THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF CANTABRIA
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Cantabria
- TAX AGENCY OF THE REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF CASTILLE AND LEÓN
Filing of tax documentation before the Tax Agency of the Regional Government of Castille and León.
- FORMALITIES ENTRUSTED BY THE DGT.
Formalities entrusted by the DGT in connection with motor vehicles.
Processing of the documentation to be attached to Form 06, related to application for exemption from the payment of the tax applicable to certain means of transportation and application for the issue, under certain circumstances, of the Tax Id. No. of individuals under 14 years who do not have an ID Card.
- AEAT /Addendum to the agreement dated 5-03-2009 (COVID-19 Alert State)
Handling of the documentation to be attached to Form 06, related to the application for exemption from the payment of the tax applicable to certain means of transportation and application for the issue, under certain circumstances, of the Tax Id. No. of individuals under 14 years who do not have an ID Card.
- DGT / PROTOCOL FOR THE PRINTING OF INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENCES
The object of the INTERGA project consists of facilitating the printing of the international driving licences applied for by the Administrative Agents of behalf of their clients, through the Intermediary of the general Council of Administrative Agents.
- DGT /PROTOCOL FOR THE APPLICATION OF DRIVING LICENCE DUPLICATES
To facilitate the issue of Driving Licence Duplicates in case of theft, loss or deterioration.
- MINISTRY OF LABOUR, MIGRATIONS AND SOCIAL SECURITY
Online filing of documents on behalf of the data subjects, in connection with the proceedings related to the authorisation for permanent residence described in the 2nd Section, International Mobility, of Title V of Law 14/2013, of 27 September, on support to entrepreneurs and their internationalisation.
- MINISTRY OF REGIONAL POLICY AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS/AGREEMENTS RELATED TO IMMIGRATION ISSUES AND (ADDENDUM TO AGREEMENT DATED 24-06-2019)
This agreement is related to the immigration formalities carried out before the Government Offices and Government Local Offices through the Immigration departments and, if appropriate, the Labour or Immigration Areas.
Protocol of Action followed by the Associations of Administrative Agents in connection with the Validation and preliminary qualification of dossiers, before their submission to the Government Offices and Government Local Offices in connection with Immigration formalities.
- APPLICATION FOR SPANISH NATIONALITY
To provide the information, assistance and consultation services to citizens in connection with the filing of the documentation required for the processing of the dossiers related to the acquisition of the Spanish nationality by residence.
To allow the incorporation of bicycles into a single data base, to improve the control and safety of users. Authorisation granted to the Administrative Agents to become “Validators” for the purposes of Biciregistro.
- OFFICIAL GAZETTE / MINISTRY OF THE PRESIDENCY / NOTICE BOARD
Authorisation to Administrative Agents so that, in the name and on behalf of third parties, may publish notices on the “Official Gazette” and the “Official Gazette of the Commercial Registry” through the e-registration site of the State Agency of the Official Gazette (Individual registration of Administrative Agents)
- GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE LAND REGISTRY / PROTOCOL FOR THE CADASTRAL INFORMATION OF DECEASED PROPERTY OWNERS
Protocol of action for the request of cadastral information provided for deceased property owners, during the handling of Inheritance Proceedings carried out by Professional Administrative Agents before the relevant cadastral information points.
- REGISTRARS /SERCON PLATAFORM
Regulation of the online filing of electronic documents before the different Registries, and valid exchange of electronic communications between the Administrative Agencies and The Property, Commercial and Personal Property Registries.
- REGISTRARS / ELECTRONIC PROCESSING OF DOCUMENTS (Addendum to the agreement executed on 08-01-2015)
Facilitate the filing and exchange of the formalities related to the handling of dossiers, for their registration, information, amendment, cancellation or rectification, before the different registries managed by Registrars. Electronic processing of documents: letters of payment of transfer tax and document duties, Inheritance and Donations tax and the tax on the increase in urban land value.
- MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY, TOURISM AND COMMERCE / SMEs
To promote and endorse among Administrative Agents those services offered by the PAITs (information Points for Entrepreneurs) in connection with the information and consulting services offered to entrepreneurs and online proceedings by means of the single electronic document (DUE).
Integration of Administrative Agents within the Network for the Incorporation of Companies (CIRCE)
- PROFESSIONAL SIGNATURE / DIGITAL VALIDATION SERVICES
To present and divulge the digital certificate tool among professional Administrative Agents and the employees and partners of the General Council and the Local Associations.
- MINISTRY OF TREASURY AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS/ REPRESENT@ PLATFORM
Development of actions aimed at providing the citizens and companies the services of the Represent@ Platform.
- SPANISH CONFEDERATION OF EMPLOYERS’ ORGANIZATIONS (CEOE)
Set out the framework for the rendering of the services related to the relationship of the CGGA as a member company of CEOE.
- ATA / NATIONAL FEDERATION OF SELF EMPLOYED WORKERS’ ASSOCIATIONS.
Development of initiatives and activities in areas of mutual interest for self-employed professionals who are members of the associations.
- BANCO SABADELL
Regulate the access to financial products and services and enter into individual cooperation agreements with the different Associations.
- BANCO SANTANDER
Financial cooperation with Banco Santander, which offers many advantages for Administrative Agents.
- SOCIAL SECURITY TREASURY: IMPLEMENTATION OF CERTAIN ACTIVITIES OF MUTUAL INTEREST
Implementation of promotional and cooperation activities in the field of Social Security that can be provided by the members of Professional Associations and other Public Entities.
- FUNDACIÓN ONCE / COOPERATION AND SOCIAL INCLUSION OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Promote labour inclusion and render services to people with disabilities.
- GUARDIA CIVIL (MINISTRY OF INTERIOR)
To prevent illegal activities and facilitate investigation, the Guardia Civil will be allowed to access the electronic platforms of the Council.
- TRANSPARENCY AND GOOD GOVERNANCE COUNCIL
Collaborate in the dissemination of the culture of transparency and the values of good governance, as well as the rights of citizens in relation to access to public information.
- ADMINISTRATIVE AGENTS’ MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY.
Establish a space of collaboration for the development of joint actions between the CGGA and the Administrative Agents’ Mutual Insurance Company
- “GA” NATIONAL MARK
The Catalonian Association is the owner of the “GA” National Mark, and the CGGA has been authorised to use on an exclusivity basis the Figurative Mark “GA” as a distinctive logo of the profession and the status of Administrative Agent.
- OFFICIAL CREDIT INSTITUTE (ICO)
Divulging of ICO’s credit lines for the support of companies.