Organisation of the aptitude test
The General Secretariat of Public Administrations is in charge of organising the aptitude test for the access to the Profession of Administrative Agent (see resolution).
Applications may be filed through any of the following methods:
- Online application: electronically, through the website of the General Council of Administrative Agents. (LINK)
- Hardcopy application: the application form may be downloaded at the following link. These applications may be filed at the General Council Provisional Headquarters (calle de Jacometrezo, 3, 28013 Madrid), at the Official Associations of Administrative Agents or through the Post Office, via registered mail.
The aptitude tests are open to those who, on the closing date for the submission of applications, meet the following requirements:
- To be Spanish citizens or citizens of one of the following States: Member States of the European Union, signatory States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area or States that grant reciprocity of academic qualifications and professional rights to Spanish citizens. In the case of citizenship of other States, applicants must provide proof of a residence permit in Spain.
- To be of full legal age
- Not having been dismissed under disciplinary proceedings from the service of any of the Public Administrations, nor having been disqualified from holding any public office in any of the Member States of the European Union, the other signatories of the Agreement on the European Economic Area or those countries with which reciprocity agreements exist.
- To hold one of the following academic qualifications:
- Degree in Law, Decree in Economics, Degree in Business Administration or Political Science, in accordance with the provisions of article 6.e. of Decree 424/1963, of 1 March, approving the Organic Statute of the Profession of Administrative Agent.
- Any of the University Degrees that are compatible with the degree in Economics and Business Administration, the degree in Law and the Degree in Political Science and replace the former ones in the List of Spanish Official University Degrees.
- University Master’s Degree implemented in accordance with Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October or Royal Decree 822/2021, of 28 September, establishing the organization of university education and the procedure for quality assurance, included in the branch of knowledge of Social and Legal Sciences, and linked to the disciplinary field of any of the degree programmes required by the Organic Statute.
- Official university degree obtained in another country, that demonstrates its equivalence to MECES level 3 in the branch of knowledge of Social and Legal Sciences, and linked to the disciplinary field of any of the degree programmes required by the Organic Statute.