It is the sovereign body of the General Council, wherein all the Associations of Administrative Agents are represented, through each one of their presidents, who act as members of the Board.
The Plenary Board shall approve the accounts for the previous year and prepare the budget for the current fiscal year. All those matters that may affect or that are related to the profession will be discussed during its meetings, as well as any resolutions and provisions adopted on an urgency basis by the Executive Committee and the Presidency.
The different positions will be held by its members, who will be elected in accordance with the provisions set out in the Articles of Association.
The president will be in charge of convening the ordinary and extraordinary meetings of the Plenary Board and conduct the sessions.
Any issues of a general interest for the profession and its associations shall be studied, discussed and, as appropriate, approved or rejected.
The members of the General Council which are currently members of the Plenary Board are the following:
- President: Fernando Jesús Santiago Ollero
- 1st Vice President: Joaquín Antonio Giner Segarra
- 2nd Vice President: Pilar Otero Moar
- Secretary: Jose Manuel Mariño Romero
- Vice Secretary: José Damián Pérez de las Bacas y las Vacas
- Treasurer: Carlos Rodríguez Noriega Acedo
- Vice Treasurer: Víctor José Carpintero Carcedo
- Accountant: María Teresa Gómez Latorre
- Isabel María Motas Ortega (Albacete)
- Maria Teresa Vila Esteve (Alicante)
- María Teresa Gómez Latorre (Aragón y La Rioja)
- Carlos Rodriguez-Noriega Acedo (Asturias)
- Miguel Ángel García Alberti (Baleares)
- Víctor José Carpintero Carcedo (Cantabria)
- Miguel Angel Alonso de Paz (Castilla y León)
- Josep Ribó Nirella (Cataluña)
- José Manuel Mariño Romero (Extremadura)
- Pilar Otero Moar (Galicia)
- Fernando Nogueras Rodríguez (Granada, Jaén y Almería)
- Joaquín Juliá Quevedo (Las Palmas)
- Fernando Jesús Santiago Ollero (Madrid)
- Daniel Quijada Rodríguez (Málaga)
- José Damián Pérez de las Bacas y Vacas (Murcia)
- Nuria García León (Navarra)
- Susana Pampín Rodríguez (País Vasco)
- Estefanía Hernández Pérez (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Javier Corral Moreno (Sevilla)
- Enric Ollé Reviejo (Tarragona)
Miguel Ángel Herrera Garrido (Toledo)
- Joaquín Antonio Giner Segarra (Valencia)