The following requirements must be met to become an Administrative Agent:
- To be a Spanish citizen or a foreign citizen, resident in Spain, from a country that grants reciprocity of titles and categories.
- To be of full legal age.
- Not having been sentenced to penalties that disqualify from the exercise of public functions.
- To pass the admission exams required or to hold an Official University Master’s Degree in Administrative management, recognized by this General Council.
- To apply for the Administrative Agent Certificate.
- To be a member of any of the Professional Associations of Administrative Agents.