In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data, the user is informed of the following:
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
GENERAL COUNCIL OF SCHOOLS OF ADMINISTRATIVE AGENTS OF SPAIN. (hereinafter, General Council).
Registered Office:1st 58 Mayor – 28013 MADRID (Spain).
Contact Delegate of Data Protection: Emmanuel Matilla Bauzá – email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided through the website will be incorporated into treatment records owned by the COUNCIL with the following purposes:
- Manage the users of the website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of the registration as a user in the school extranet.
- Provide the services included in the website and / or provide the information requested, either via web, by email or by telephone. Telephone calls may be recorded in order to guarantee the quality of the service. The emails can report a confirmation of receipt and reading.
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between the BOARD and its members and their users.
- In those cases in which the user expressly consents, send advertising communications and commercial information, by different means (emails, SMS …), about the COUNCIL or third parties (always through the COUNCIL, as a result of their agreements of collaboration with them), on their activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of various nature that may be of interest or usefulness to the user, related to the sectors of law, administrative management, protection of data and prevention of occupational risks.
Likewise, in each process where the user provides their personal data will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of its completion, and the consequences of not providing them.
On the occasion of your relationship with us you can treat the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data (including signature, image, ID, email …)
- Personal characteristics and social circumstances
- Transactional data (payments, revenues, transfers, debits)
The data may come from the interested party or, as the case may be, from his legal representative.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, its deletion is not requested by the interested party and should not be eliminated as they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
If the user revokes their consent or exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, their personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the legally established deadlines to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment thereof.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The COUNCIL is entitled to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
- The user has provided their personal data for pre-contractual or contractual relations.
- The user has given his informed consent for the sending of commercial communications, for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for sending required information through contact forms.
- There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
ASSIGNMENTS AND TARGETS OF PERSONAL DATA
All the assignments indicated below are necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, or they are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Personal data may be transferred to:
- To the Associations of Administrative Managers of the different territorial demarcations
- The Public Administrations and the Administration of Justice.
- IT service providers, including “cloud computing” services.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The users can exercise before the COUNCIL the rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of their treatment, opposition, portability, and not to be subject to automated individual decisions. Likewise, they may revoke their consent if they have granted it for a specific purpose, and may modify their preferences at any time.
They can be exercised via email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or to the following address: (Ref .: Departamento LOPD), 1st 58 Mayor – 28013 MADRID (Spain).
The User is informed that he / she can direct any type of claim regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es , Spanish State Control Authority.
Madrid (Spain), July 2021.