The following requirements must be met to become an Administrative Agent:
- To be a Spanish citizen or a foreign citizen, resident in Spain, from a country that grants reciprocity of titles and categories.
- To be of full legal age.
- Not having been sentenced to penalties that disqualify from the exercise of public functions.
- To pass the admission exams required or to hold an Official University Master’s Degree in Administrative management, recognized by this General Council.
- To apply for the Administrative Agent Certificate.
- To be a member of any of the Professional Associations of Administrative Agents.
The following universities are planning to offer the Official University Master’s Degree in Administrative Management for the 2020-21 academic year:
- University of Alicante
- Abat Oliba University (Barcelona)
- University of Barcelona
- University of Lleida
- San Antonio Catholic University (Murcia)
- Pablo de Olavide University (Seville)
- Catholic University of Valencia San Vicente Mártir
- University of Zaragoza
- University of Salamanca
- Polytechnic University of Valencia
- European University of Valencia
- San Pablo CEU University of Madrid
- Alfonso X El Sabio University of Madrid
- CEU San Pablo University
- University of Girona