gA Title Processing
After passing the corresponding aptitude tests or the University Master’s Degree in Administrative Management recognised by this General Council, you can apply for the Official Administrative Agent qualification, which can be obtained directly from this General Council or through our different Professional Associations.
For this purpose, the following documentation must be provided:
- Application to obtain the Administrative Agent Certificate, according to the form.
- National Identity Card, or some other document evidencing the identity and nationality of the applicant.
- In the event of having completed the Official University Master’s Degree in Administrative Management recognised by this General Council, a notarised photocopy of said Degree or the provisional supplementary certificate duly signed by the Rector, that has the same legal value as the former and which includes the Registration Number of the National Register of Official University Graduates.
- When this degree has been issued abroad, the accreditation certificate must be provided. In the case of foreigners from third countries who are residents in Spain, accreditation of the reciprocity of qualifications and rights with their State of origin must be provided.
- Proof of payment of the fee charged for the issuance of the Title, for an amount of 150 euros, to be paid into the account number ES64 0081 7110 9000 0222 4225 (Beneficiary: Consejo General de Gestores Administrativos. Concept: Name and surname and “Titulo de Gestor”).
This documentation must be sent to this General Council by post or delivered by hand at the headquarters of the Council or at any of the Official Associations of Administrative Agents.
Once this documentation has been satisfactorily verified, the General Council will issue the Single Certificate of Issue of the Administrative Agent Diploma (CUE) and will subsequently issue the Official Administrative Agent Diploma. The interested party may apply for membership of any of the twenty-two Professional Associations distributed throughout Spain with either of these documents.
Those candidates who have been declared eligible in any of the entrance exams organised by the General Council may request (according to the form attached) a certificate stating that they have passed this exam, but which will not entitle them to practise the profession or to apply for membership of a professional association. In this case, the fee for the issue of this certificate is 20 euros, which will also be paid into the account number ES64 0081 7110 9000 0222 4225 (Beneficiary: Consejo General de Gestores Administrativos. Concept: Name and surname and “Certificado acreditativo”). The rest of the procedure and documentation required is the same as previously indicated in connection with the issuing of the CUE and the Administrative Agent Certificate.